Decision Making for Highly Complex Multi-objective and Many Objective Optimization Problems
The Cinvestav-IPN, Campus Zacatenco, in Mexico City, Mexico, is seeking to appoint one post-doctoral fellow for the period of one year. The position is in the numerical and evolutionary treatment of highly complex (i.e., high dimensional and highly constrained) multi- and many objective optimization problems. The main focus of this project is on algorithm design, however, it is also desired that the resulting methods are applied to real world applications. The position is open now and will be filled once a successfull candidate is found.
Candidates for this position should have
- a recent PhD degree, or the PhD thesis must be accepted for defense at the time of receiving the grant notification letter.
- a solid background in evolutionary algorithms for multi- and many objective optimization problems
- ideally also a solid background in mathematical programming techniques
- knowledge on constraint handling techniques
- willingness to work on interdisciplinary project
Applicants please send
- a CV including the complete publication record
- contact information of three researchers that can serve as reference
- a short research statement
The position will be with the NEO group at the Cinvestav-IPN, Campus Zacatenco, and will be funded by the Mexican Research Council (Conacyt) through the Basic Science Group Project No. 285599.